Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download Loop Library (Logic Pro 9)

Here's the deal: My macbook crashed. Motherboard is dead and I don't have the money to replace it or have it fixed. I do, however, have an HP computer with Sonar X2 Cakewalk, and I've been using it for music production. While doing this I have found that Sonar has literally three drum beats that I actually like. This made me realize just how much I miss my Logic Pro Studio 😟 and I'd like to know if there's someplace I can go and download a copy of the loop library that I have with my Logic Pro 9. I know they are in .aif file format, but that's alright as Sonar X2 accepts that type of file format.

Short of actually installing a virtual machine and then installing Logic on my desktop (which I don't want do as memory will most certainly become an issue) I am wondering if there's somewhere online I can find this particular loop library. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 12:12 PM

There are no replies.

Download Loop Library (Logic Pro 9)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.