Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not detected in Windows 10 after upgrading to iOS 9.0.1

Running Updated version of Windows 10 x64 bit with latest iTunes Version 12.3.0.44 (latest)

Issue:

I just upgraded my iPhone 6 to iOS 9.0.1 of approx. 36MB file size directly from phone. After upgrade my Device is not detected in Windows 10 OS x64 Environment. It was detected fine but iTunes, iTools, iFunbox failed to detect my iPhone 6 after iOS Update.

Troubleshooting Steps (performed):

1. Restarted PC & iPhone both.

2. Disabled Antivirus on PC.

3. Checked for Latest iTunes Update.

4. Changed Cable.

STILL PHONE NOT DETECTED. BUT it shows an USB Device has been connected. I can IMPORT Pictures & Videos but iTunes & other third party apps cannot detect connected iPhone.

Please help.

"#APPLE you are really such a pain, We pay so high for iDevices, and you are a highest profitable company till date, still you aren't serious about your customers"

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 1:47 AM

Found Resolution: (Worked for me)

Thanks to: http://www.technipages.com/itunes-fix-iphone-or-ipod-not-detected-in-windows

1. Ensure the latest version of iTunes is installed.
  2. Open “Control Panel“.
  3. Select “Hardware and Sound“.
  4. Select “Devices and Printers“.
  5. Your iPhone or iPod should be displayed in the “Unspecified” section. Right-click it and select “Properties“.
    Note: If you don’t see your device listed here, ensure you have selected to trust the PC on the device and you are using a supported cable.

User uploaded file

1. Select the “Hardware” tab, then click the “Properties” button.

2. User uploaded file
    From the “General” tab, select the “Change settings” button.
  3. User uploaded file
    Select the “Driver” tab, then select “Update Driver“.
  4. User uploaded file
    Choose “Browse my computer for driver software“.
  5. User uploaded file
    Select “Browse…” then navigate to “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers“. If you don’t have this folder, check in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers“.
  6. User uploaded file
    Click “Next” > “Close.

Your Apple device should now be detected successfully within iTunes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 4, 2015 1:47 AM in response to mlcindia

Found Resolution: (Worked for me)

Thanks to: http://www.technipages.com/itunes-fix-iphone-or-ipod-not-detected-in-windows

1. Ensure the latest version of iTunes is installed.
  2. Open “Control Panel“.
  3. Select “Hardware and Sound“.
  4. Select “Devices and Printers“.
  5. Your iPhone or iPod should be displayed in the “Unspecified” section. Right-click it and select “Properties“.
    Note: If you don’t see your device listed here, ensure you have selected to trust the PC on the device and you are using a supported cable.

User uploaded file

1. Select the “Hardware” tab, then click the “Properties” button.

2. User uploaded file
    From the “General” tab, select the “Change settings” button.
  3. User uploaded file
    Select the “Driver” tab, then select “Update Driver“.
  4. User uploaded file
    Choose “Browse my computer for driver software“.
  5. User uploaded file
    Select “Browse…” then navigate to “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers“. If you don’t have this folder, check in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers“.
  6. User uploaded file
    Click “Next” > “Close.

Your Apple device should now be detected successfully within iTunes.

iPhone not detected in Windows 10 after upgrading to iOS 9.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.