Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud not compatible with outlook 2016

Just upgrade to office 2016 for win. It was found that icloud is no longer compatible with outlook 2016 for win.

Basically, the mails, calendars and contacts can no longer sync with outlook 2016 for pc.

Apple, please fix this asap

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2009), Windows 8

Posted on Sep 23, 2015 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 8:04 AM

Just confirming that iCloud for Windows does not work with Outlook 2016, which is very disappointing. Apple Support has had my case open over a week and now just does not respond to inquiries about it.

9 replies

Nov 20, 2015 12:55 PM in response to jordan2xyx

Hello jordan2xyx,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are having difficulties with iCloud and Outlook 2016 and know this can be a very frustrating situation. Currently Outlook 2016 is not compatible with iCloud for Windows. If you are using Outlook 2016, you can access iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars on iCloud.com. Support for Outlook 2016 will be available in a soon to be released update.

iCloud for Windows currently supports Outlook 2007 through Outlook 2013. Support for Outlook 2016 will be available in an updated release soon. If you use Outlook 2016, you can access iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars on iCloud.com.

Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Best!

Feb 19, 2016 11:08 AM in response to jordan2xyx

I finally found this post and it works.

Hello,

On another forum, someone found the following solution which seems to be working well & easy at least for win7/outlook2013 users:

Start Menu > regedit (registry editor)

Select :

Computer/HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/OFFICE/OUTLOOK/ADDINS - Apple.DAV.Addin -

On the right, double-click on LoadBehavior and check the value: if it say 0, set it to 3.

Jun 9, 2016 9:08 AM in response to jordan2xyx

Just did and update for my Outlook 2016. Now I-Cloud will not sink contacts and calendars.

Everything was fine until the update a day ago. Tried turning off I cloud mail,contacts etc then reapplying.

No luck. This is the same crap as when Outlook 2016 came out.

Do we have wait for Apple to develop a patch to sync with Microsoft again.

Getting really old.

Jun 9, 2016 10:14 AM in response to paccordino

I think I found the solution. I went to the Apple page and downloaded the latest I-Cloud for my PC.

Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support. It was just created on June 8th.

After choosing to "repair" I Cloud the new 5.1 version downloaded and I restarted all.

Now I can sync contacts and calendar like before.

You may have to unselect mail settings in your I cloud control panel then reapply them. That should reset it to Outlook.

Nov 18, 2016 5:15 AM in response to jordan2xyx

I had the same problem with Outlook 2016 and icloud after upgrading to Office 2016: the icloud calendars would not show in Outlook. However, it turned out that I had installed the 64 bit version of Outlook.

I uninstalled both icloud control panel and Office 2016, then reinstalled icloud control panel, and finally reinstalled Office 2016 32 bit version. Then my icloud-calendars became visible in Outlook 2016 (23 bit) !

So perhaps you should check out which Office version you have installed?

icloud not compatible with outlook 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.