Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IBooks remembers the wrong page

Since I upgraded to iOS 9, I'm finding that when I return run to a book I'm reading, it opens several pages before the one I was on when I switched to another app.

Is anyone else finding this happening?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 24, 2015 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 8:23 PM

Still happening, even under iOS 9.0.1. Sometimes it opens to the right page, other times it can open a dozen or more pages earlier than the one I was on. So far, it's never opened at a later page.

I'm wondering if it's got something to do with the fact that I've selected a large font - perhaps this puts its calculations out when it's working out which page to open. At least, I think I have. I've no idea how to tell what the default font size is.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2015 8:23 PM in response to pshute

Still happening, even under iOS 9.0.1. Sometimes it opens to the right page, other times it can open a dozen or more pages earlier than the one I was on. So far, it's never opened at a later page.

I'm wondering if it's got something to do with the fact that I've selected a large font - perhaps this puts its calculations out when it's working out which page to open. At least, I think I have. I've no idea how to tell what the default font size is.

IBooks remembers the wrong page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.