Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to download podcasts in iOS 9.0.1

I just updated to iOS 9.0.1 and am no longer able to download podcasts from an external RSS feed. I did not have this problem in iOS 9.0 or any other prior iOSs. I am able to listen to individual shows but not download them. Also, I am able to download shows from other podcasts--just not this one, which tells me that this is likely a problem related to external RSS feeds. Please help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 24, 2015 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 8:40 AM

I have the same issue. More specifically: I can stream the podcast, but if I try to "download podcast" then the progress goes through 100% but at the very end I get the "cannot download podcast" message. This started happening with iOS 9.0.0. It happens with two of my feeds, while two are working fine. One of the feeds that don't work is: feed://index.hu/sport/forma1/bukoter/rss. This same feed works fine in iTunes in OSX.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2015 8:40 AM in response to eyebluebayou

I have the same issue. More specifically: I can stream the podcast, but if I try to "download podcast" then the progress goes through 100% but at the very end I get the "cannot download podcast" message. This started happening with iOS 9.0.0. It happens with two of my feeds, while two are working fine. One of the feeds that don't work is: feed://index.hu/sport/forma1/bukoter/rss. This same feed works fine in iTunes in OSX.

unable to download podcasts in iOS 9.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.