Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is battery draining fastly after ios9.0.1?

i think the battery is draining fastly after the iOS 9.0.1 update.

what about u guys?

iPhone 5, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 24, 2015 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 4:24 PM

Same here. Both on my iPhone 6 and iPad. Was hoping the new update 9.0.2 would help. I was wrong.

6 replies

Oct 4, 2015 9:42 AM in response to Sweetsoap

Apple

you need to fix this and fix it quick. I ran the beta software and experienced this issue and you should have been getting diagnostic information from all beta testers to see this was a problem but yet you insisted in releasing this rubbish

Now you have stopped us from going back to IOS 8 which is a total lack of respect for faithful apple users. Given the sales for your new phone, I can imagine a lot of people will be disgruntled to have something that is as much use as a brick on the moon.

Unless this is fixed soon, then its back to android for me

Oct 4, 2015 8:20 PM in response to manojfromvasai

I too am experiencing a reduced battery life since upgrading to IOS9. Sometimes it drains quickly. Other times it just shuts off and when I put it on a charger, is shows going from under 5% to over 40% in a matter of minutes. What gives?

I've had my phone for almost three years and I know it's battery consumption. This is nothing like what I had before the upgrade.

APPLE. PLEASE GET THIS FIXED ASAP.

regards,

Jack

Is battery draining fastly after ios9.0.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.