Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is lebanon postcode ?

HI,

I am trying to buy an application for my iphone 6 plus from apple store in the billing information form i have been asked about the postcode

Can you please inform me what it is?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Nada

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 24, 2015 3:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2017 8:13 AM

I want my post code

13 replies

Sep 25, 2015 3:22 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

HI ,

thank you for your response .

NO I am not attempting to request iphone from US. I already have one but i want to buy applications from the apple store

but they are asking for the postcode , i tried 1800 but still they did not accept it .

I Purchased two or three application before by the same visa card but this time they are requesting the postcode so i do not know what is it other than the known one for my region which is 1800!

Sep 25, 2015 6:27 AM in response to nadafrombaalbeck

Which app store are you trying to purchase apps from? Unless it's the Lebanon store, you can't.

In order to purchase apps from a given country's app store, you need to 1) have valid billing address in that country, 2) have a credit card billed to that address or a gift card purchased in that country and 3) be physically located in that country. If you meet all the criteria and still can't complete your purchase, contact iTunes Customer Support for assistance. See the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page for information on how to do that.

What is lebanon postcode ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.