Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 touch screen isn't working?

I've had my iphone a while now and it is still in good condition but today my my touch screen just stopped working, I can see everything but i cant actually use my phone. I've tried turning it off but I need to slide to unlock so help!!!!!

thanks.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 4:05 PM

that happened to me yesterday after I did the IOS 9.1 update .

I did a hard reset where I hold both the home button and the side button to force it to restart.

Hopefully that helps.

I have a Iphone6 .

8 replies

Mar 23, 2016 1:43 AM in response to abdullah shaheen

I have same problem. Touch screen stopped responding. Had tried solution above, but only worked for a while. Talked to Apple Support, and they said to restore phone. Have done so, but now I can do anything with phone as i can't get past "Hello.." as touch screen won't let me swipe.. or feed in any data!! Cant get hold of Apple support again!!!

Mar 29, 2016 10:22 PM in response to gerlag

I've been having the same problem with my 6+ for the last month+. I've followed every possible fix I came across online with no success! It works fine for a day or two then nothing again... I read another thread where a guy took his to the Apple store after having the same problem and they told him his 6+ had a slight bend in it that could not be seen with the naked eye which was causing the issue. Since my company already sent me a replacement I took the old one and applied a little pressure to twist and bend the phone slightly. There was no visible bend after what I did but the screen works again. I've never carried my phone in my back pocket and cannot believe apple has not been able to address the bending problem in the 6. Bottom Line: a little twist and pressure on the phone should fix it.

My iphone 6 touch screen isn't working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.