Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes are not syncing correctly iOS9

I have just been making a note on icloud via google chrome browser. I was 50% through taking my notes and went for a break. Came back and continued making more notes on the original note I was working on. Once I had finished I logged out of I cloud and went to check out the note on my iPhone. Only the first 50% of the note was there! I am so annoyed at this as its now happened twice today and I have possibly wasted about 2 hours today.

I no longer trust 'Notes' And will be using another method of note taking!!

iPhone 6, iOS 9, Windows PC using Google Chrome

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 9:23 AM

1 reply

Oct 2, 2015 8:41 PM in response to Billyh1234

Hi Billyh1234,

Curious, how long was your break? I have been guessing that Apple has put some sort of session timer on iCloud via the web for security (you can't walk away, forget to log out, and somebody gets your account) but I have no idea how long it is. Chrome may not be ideal to get whatever "session over" message Apple wants to send so you think, hey, I can type away when Apple has already closed things down on their end. Hence, the post break notes didn't really get to iCloud.

--AnnEarl

Notes are not syncing correctly iOS9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.