Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with icloud and outlook 2016

After updating to Office 2016, I uninistalled and reinstalled my iCloud for Windows program. The install seemes to go fine, but when the program is opened, a message telling me to "repair" pops up. I've repaired without success. I've uninstalled & reinstalled; but the problem continues. It appears I can sync contacts, email & photos; but not my calendar. I've seen some other comments on the repair message elsewhere ... any ideas?

Microsoft Office 2016-OTHER, Windows 10, Outlook 2016

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2015 7:44 AM

Just confirming that iCloud for Windows does not work with Outlook 2016, which is very disappointing. Apple Support has had my case open over a week and now just does not respond to inquiries about it.

4 replies

Nov 20, 2015 2:31 PM in response to EdCXR

Hello EdCXR,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Currently Outlook 2016 is not compatible with iCloud for Windows. In the meantime, if you are using Outlook 2016, you can access iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars on iCloud.com. Support for Outlook 2016 will be available in a soon to be released update.

iCloud for Windows currently supports Outlook 2007 through Outlook 2013. Support for Outlook 2016 will be available in an updated release soon. If you use Outlook 2016, you can access iCloud Mail, Contacts, and Calendars on iCloud.com.

Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support

Cheers!

Problem with icloud and outlook 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.