Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s plus battery draining too quickly.

after receiving my 6s plus today my battery has needed two full charges with little use.

I could not restore from my iCloud without the 6S Plus being on 9.1 beta 2, as my 6 Plus was running this.

I reset to factory settings and restored and still the same issue

USE time is equal to Standby time.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 25, 2015 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 7:29 AM

Mine is a disaster too (6S Plus 64GB). I have a high quality and very accurate battery app and its showing i'm only going to get 9 hours of talk time on a full charge. My iPhone 6Plus was giving me like 18 or 19 hours but this is the worst. Plus, it drains so quickly for no reason, all apps closed. Called APPLE yesterday 5 times and went to an APPLE store here in NYC and was told their diagnostics show the battery is perfectly fine, finally last night out of disgust I called APPLE again and kept moving up the phone call food chain ladder. The guy that was helping ran some other remote diagnostic and was freaked out at how fast the battery was draining, result...new phone on its way.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2015 7:29 AM in response to birjup

Mine is a disaster too (6S Plus 64GB). I have a high quality and very accurate battery app and its showing i'm only going to get 9 hours of talk time on a full charge. My iPhone 6Plus was giving me like 18 or 19 hours but this is the worst. Plus, it drains so quickly for no reason, all apps closed. Called APPLE yesterday 5 times and went to an APPLE store here in NYC and was told their diagnostics show the battery is perfectly fine, finally last night out of disgust I called APPLE again and kept moving up the phone call food chain ladder. The guy that was helping ran some other remote diagnostic and was freaked out at how fast the battery was draining, result...new phone on its way.

Iphone 6s plus battery draining too quickly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.