Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A wired problem. My Ipod shuffle can only play the first few seconds of two particular songs.

There are two songs I bought and downloaded from iTunes, I can play them well on my Mac computer but can only play the first 7 seconds on my Ipod. I am sure that I do sync these two songs to my Ipod because they appeared in my Ipod's play list. In fact the other songs I sync along with these two songs can be played very well. I tried to sync several more times but every time I can't play the full length of these two songs. Any OTHER songs I sync along with CAN be played well. This is really wired... My Ipod is shuffle 4th generation and my iTunes' edition number is 12.2.2.25.User uploaded file

(#8 and #10 songs are the problem, the other songs in the same playlist were sync along with these two but they are fine)

iPod shuffle (4th generation, Mid 2015)

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 1:56 AM

There are no replies.

A wired problem. My Ipod shuffle can only play the first few seconds of two particular songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.