Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphoto no more available on the purchase list

I noticed this morning that some apps from Apple are no where to be found on the appStore eventhough you purchased them previously.

iPhoto (but Aperture too and it's also the case for MountainLIon or Mavericks installer) is no more on the Purchase lists so you have no way to reinstall it if you have too (except if you have kept a copy on a physical support such as an external harddrive or a DVD)

In my case, I updated my old iMac from SnowLeopard to Mavericks but now I can't update iPhoto to use the version compatible with Mavericks...

iMac (20-inch Mid 2007), Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 2:53 AM

3 replies

Sep 26, 2015 11:10 AM in response to Old Toad

that's also the end for Aperture.... what is the more disappointing is that Apple do not provide any update anymore even though these updates exist and are mandatory when you upgrade your OS

If you use iPhoto and upgrade your OS, your previous version of iPhoto won't run, asking for an update that doesn't exist anymore so you won't be able to open your photo library anymore.

:-(

iphoto no more available on the purchase list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.