Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After updating to iOS9, my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 has begun sending SMS each time I hit the Enter-button, rather than making paragraphs like it used to. Now I have to turn it off so I get access to the screen-keyboard for each paragraph!

After I updated to iOS9, my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 has begun sending SMS- or iMessages each time I hit the Enter-button, rather than making paragraphs like it used to. Now I have to turn my keyboard off so I get access to the screen-keyboard for each paragraph I want to make! Please fix this rather annoying error!

I've tried to "Forget" the keyboard in Blutooth settings and re-Connect it again, With no change for the better!

iPhone 5 Black, 64GB with iOS 9.0.1, Norwegian GUI.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3, 64 GB Black, Norwegian GUI

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 3:25 AM

1 reply

After updating to iOS9, my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 has begun sending SMS each time I hit the Enter-button, rather than making paragraphs like it used to. Now I have to turn it off so I get access to the screen-keyboard for each paragraph!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.