Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTune apps home screen loading issue for iphone

I am experiencing issue to load up the iPhone home screen pages on iTunes after I have updated to IOS9. My iTunes is latest version12.3. This issue only appears with my iPhone 6 plus and 6s plus. I have also tried with iPad, it have no problems on that. this issue also happen on my mac iTunes, but its only for the iPhone. Has anyone else experiencing the same issue at the moment?

User uploaded file

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 5:57 AM

1 reply

Oct 6, 2015 2:59 PM in response to KKCHOW

I am experiencing the same with my Mac iTunes (running latest for Mavericks OS version).

First I noticed that the "News" app disappeared from my phone; as an Apple app it's not deletable.

Then I noticed that the UI on the phone for the apple "Podcasts app was the 8.4 version - not the newer look.

So something was messed up -- it looked like I had a partial upgrade and I had lost at least one apple app.

With Apple support guidance I tried restores -- restore from back up using iTunes did not fix the problem; a fresh restore as a new phone worked for those problems but the text on the "Settings" menus were now alll misaligned and displayed improperly.

I then, with apple support guidance, did a hard reset from the phone and then a restore and the phone behavior cleared up -- but this problem with the Home Screens display loading forever remained.

Then that night after just a normal backup and sync, new problems - the Apple iTunes Store app and App Store apps both disappeared.

That along with an aggressive screen rotation issue seems to indicate there is or can be a corruption to the 9.x stuff.

iTune apps home screen loading issue for iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.