Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My game center is not working.

my game center is not working properly.when i press the icon only white screean appears and it stuck in there..after i updated to ios 9 this things happen.and also one of my app does not work too.anyone have the same problem with me?how to fix this?

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 9:44 AM

9 replies

Sep 26, 2015 10:03 AM in response to Arnisid

Get help

If you can't sign in to Game Center or stay connected, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you're connected to the Internet.
  2. If you can't create an account or sign in to Game Center from within a game, try to create an account or sign in using the Game Center app.
  3. Sign out of Game Center, then sign back in. If you can't sign in to Game Center with an Apple ID, reset your password or use another email address. To manage your Apple ID, go to My Apple ID.
  4. If you're using a Wi-Fi connection, make sure that your Wi-Fi router is configured for Game Center.
  5. If you can't sign in on a Mac, continue with the steps to resolve sign in issues.

from > Using Game Center on your Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

Sep 26, 2015 5:52 PM in response to Arnisid

It does seem to be an issue that cropped up with the release of iOS9, but since it's not just iOS9 devices that are having issues (in fact my iPad is having issues, my iPod which is on iOS9 not so much) one could guess that the issue is not just tied with iOS9.

and yeah, patience is what we all need to do.

For me the work around of signing in via the settings is working. for others, they just have to not play game center enabled games.

Sep 26, 2015 5:52 PM in response to Arnisid

It does seem to be an issue that cropped up with the release of iOS9, but since it's not just iOS9 devices that are having issues (in fact my iPad is having issues, my iPod which is on iOS9 not so much) one could guess that the issue is not just tied with iOS9.

and yeah, patience is what we all need to do.

For me the work around of signing in via the settings is working. for others, they just have to not play game center enabled games.

My game center is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.