Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech H340 headset

Just bought a LogiTech H340 headset. Earphones work with every application. Mic works flawlessly with dictation, but not with FaceTime, even though it is set as both in/output default, nothing is muted, the input volume suggests it's working, and I've tried each USB port.

OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 26, 2015 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2015 7:37 AM

Have you found a solution for this? I am having the same issue with a Jabra Evolve 40 headset.

It works with FaceTime when I plug in the headphone jack, but not when I try to use the USB cord that has the volume and mute controls.

It seems to work with all other VOIP apps I have used for web conferences with the USB control or the headphone jack.

Edited to add: I still cannot get the audio to come through the headset even when I have ensured the headset is selected as the input and output audio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2015 7:37 AM in response to jst4kxx

Have you found a solution for this? I am having the same issue with a Jabra Evolve 40 headset.

It works with FaceTime when I plug in the headphone jack, but not when I try to use the USB cord that has the volume and mute controls.

It seems to work with all other VOIP apps I have used for web conferences with the USB control or the headphone jack.

Edited to add: I still cannot get the audio to come through the headset even when I have ensured the headset is selected as the input and output audio

Logitech H340 headset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.