Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 IOS 9 stuck on apple logo

After updating to IOS 9 then 9.01 and resetting all networks settings as my bluetooth would not connect I am now stuck on the Apple logo. Itunes cannot find my phone.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 3:50 PM

I think i finally, after loads of You Tubing, have a fix! Make sure your phone is not in DFU mode, use ReIboot if necessary, then when it is stuck on the Apple logo hold down the + volume button only for as long as needed until a progress bar appears. Once it does, let go of the volume button, the progress bar will load and your phone should ACTUALLY START. I tried absolutely everything else, DFU mode, recovery mode, but only holding the volume + made the phone start and recoverable. Hope it works for all of you. Bloomin Apple!!!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2015 3:50 PM in response to SandyLynneA

I think i finally, after loads of You Tubing, have a fix! Make sure your phone is not in DFU mode, use ReIboot if necessary, then when it is stuck on the Apple logo hold down the + volume button only for as long as needed until a progress bar appears. Once it does, let go of the volume button, the progress bar will load and your phone should ACTUALLY START. I tried absolutely everything else, DFU mode, recovery mode, but only holding the volume + made the phone start and recoverable. Hope it works for all of you. Bloomin Apple!!!

iphone 6 IOS 9 stuck on apple logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.