Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final Cut Studio print manuals offer

I'm not sure if it's good form to offer stuff – for free – on this forum, but I have the complete boxed set of Final Cut Studio manuals which I no longer need, and I"m happy for someone else to have them. I don't want money (except for postage), though a donation to charity would be appreciated if they are useful to you.

They make an impressive cube about 20cm on a side, and that means they're heavy: about 6.8 kg. I'm based in Surrey, UK. You can pay me for postage, or come and collect. Contact address: ampersand at hypnotism dot co dot uk

Cheers,

Martin S Taylor

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 7:19 AM

3 replies

Sep 27, 2015 11:54 PM in response to Martin S Taylor

I can't see anyone objecting to free offers. 😉

Unfortunately, as FCS has been defunct for over 4 years there are unlikely to be many people requiring them and even fewer on this forum.

The chance of finding anyone is pretty slim and you may end up like I did by recycling obsolete manuals . . . after which, by Sod's Law, someone will invariably turn up.

Final Cut Studio print manuals offer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.