Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

error code 23017

Any info on error 2307?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 7:28 AM

7 replies

Sep 27, 2015 4:33 PM in response to Klaus1

Thank you. I did as you instructed & everything seems to work as it should. FYI, they showed a tel. number to call (844+613-2030). When called, the person at the other end, w/heavy Indian accent, informed me that it would cost me $299.00. That's when a red flag popped up that this might be a scam. Again, thanks for your help.

Oct 5, 2015 9:18 AM in response to berberdg

As long as you didn't allow them access to your computer you are safe.

If you did allow them access, you should erase and reformat your hard drive, then restore your computer from a backup made prior to when you allowed them access. Change your passwords and other critical information also. You don't know what software might have been installed. I

Oct 5, 2015 10:04 AM in response to Eric Root

They had acces to my computer.. They had their mouse moving on my screen so I am really scared. I changed all my passwords from emails, online banking etc (on my computer at work).

I am not really familiar with the thing you recommend me to do do you reccomend me to go to the apple store with my macbook so they can help me out a little?

Thanks so much

error code 23017

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.