Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I access iBooks store any longer?

I Can no longer access the iBooks store through the iBooks app. This only started in the last week or so after downloading IOS 9 and 9.01. The Featured,

NY Times icons etc on bottom on iBooks screen no longer bring me to iBooks. I just get a blank screen whe I hit those icons. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to correct it? Thank you.

iPad Air, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 12:33 PM

3 replies

Sep 30, 2015 4:07 PM in response to tigkat57

I was finally able to get to the iBooks store by turning off my iPad completely and restarting it. However, the next time I went to the iBooks app a day or so later, I could not access the store. So I turned the iPad off and on again, and voila, the store was accessible. It's kind of annoying to have to turn the iPad off and on. Obviously, there's some glitch/bug in iBooks. I also can access iBooks through my iPhone without a problem, but that's a pretty small window to view.

Interestingly, when I tried to reply to this message through my iPad, the reply button didn't work. I had to go to my PC to reply.

Hope this is helpful.

Why can't I access iBooks store any longer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.