Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On ipad I keep getting the message a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.

On IPad I keep getting a Problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded. occurs on multiple sites.

Posted on Sep 27, 2015 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2015 12:50 PM

I had this issue a few times before the newest update of iOS on my iPad Mini.

Now, after installing 9.0.2 it happens several times a day. Grrrrrrr.

3 replies

Oct 15, 2015 1:15 PM in response to tjbfish

I was getting constant web page reloads and safari crashes when pressing on links. This seems to have solved most of my problems ...

Try these steps in exactly this order ...do it a couple of times if you have to

1. Go to settings .. safari .. And "clear history and website data."

2. Close safari by double clicking on the home button and swiping the safari window up off the screen.

3. Go to settings .. General ... And "reset network settings". .. You will have to renter your wifi router password after this

4. Restart your iPad holding the home button and power off key till you see the apple logo ..

I still get the occasional safari crash on links at certain web sites. One way around this is if you know it's going to happen on a certain page ... press down and hold on the link until a menu comes up and then select "open in new tab"

On ipad I keep getting the message a problem occurred with this webpage so it was reloaded.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.