Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

does apple music songs play on ipod nano

how to play apple music songs on ipod nano

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 6:27 AM

4 replies

Oct 1, 2015 10:04 AM in response to akhiljain new delhi

I'll be honest, this is one of the main complaints I have with Apple Music. I run with my iPod shuffle, and would love to combine it with apple music. Its' great not having to lug a large device along with me.

There should be a way to have the music loaded like an offline playlist, where you have to plug your iPod into iTunes every 30 days to keep it active or something.

Oct 3, 2015 3:25 PM in response to brews53

I have an iPod shuffle and it won't support Apple Music either! I thought i had found a solution with the Apple Watch but the watch does not have any hard drive and will only stream music from your phone via Bluetooth meaning it needs to be nearby which again kills the purpose of Apple Music when you run a couple miles in the streets and do not particularly want to carry your bulky phone. Apple please make it available on both iPod Nanos and shuffle. Say for instance, you could have the files auto delete themselves after a certain amount of days if the item has not been connected to the computer. Figure this one out!

does apple music songs play on ipod nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.