Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Issues with Windows 10 and/or latest iTunes

Hi all, I have trawled the internet and iTunes community looking for a solution but am unable to find one or find someone else who has had similar issues.

My laptop was recently updated to Windows 10 and the latest version of iTunes downloaded and installed, the iPod was also updated to the latest version.

The iPod connects and is recognised in iTunes and by Windows, music appears to synchronise without issue and ITunes itself appears to function well. However when disconnection the iPod (and I do disconnect it the correct way) the display options appear differently. The options are the same but appear slow to react sometimes even requiring a double tap, the menu will no longer 'slide' to the next screen and all options are surrounded by a black outlined box not there previously.

User uploaded file

(Sorry for the poor screenshot)

The black box seen in the picture moves when slid but wont allow me access to the next screen. Has anyone else had this issue?

Regards

iPod nano, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 9:56 AM

There are no replies.

Ipod Issues with Windows 10 and/or latest iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.