Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing devices to icloud

I am having troulble syncing my imac, ipad, and iphone to icloud icalendar. For some reason icloud syncs with my imac, but for some reason I cannot get my ipad and iphone to sync up the icalendar. I have everything turned on for ipad and iphone and it still does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Imac-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 8:50 AM

Are all of your devices updated to the latest iOS version?

Also make sure they are all using the same Apple ID / iCloud account:

On iPad and iPhone, Settings > iCloud

On Mac, Apple > System Preferences > iCloud

Make sure Calendars is checked in the "on" position for all devices and that the same Apple ID is being used for all devices

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 1, 2015 8:50 AM in response to Izy1usa

Are all of your devices updated to the latest iOS version?

Also make sure they are all using the same Apple ID / iCloud account:

On iPad and iPhone, Settings > iCloud

On Mac, Apple > System Preferences > iCloud

Make sure Calendars is checked in the "on" position for all devices and that the same Apple ID is being used for all devices

Oct 1, 2015 9:39 AM in response to Izy1usa

iCloud: About subscribed calendars - Apple Support

This should fix your issue. Look under "Setting up an existing calendar subscription to push with iCloud." Note that subscribed calendars will not show up on iCloud.com.

If this does not fix the issue, then my guess would be that the calendar is not "checked" on your iOS devices. You'll know if they are or aren't by opening the Calendar app and tapping "Calendars" on the bottom. If your subscribed calendars don't show up, then your iMac is not pushing them. If they do show up, make sure there is a check mark next to it.

Hope this helps!

Syncing devices to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.