Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I report bad customer service?

I contacted Apple Support in August 2015 because I got a message saying I was unable to make purchases in iTunes. I was told this was resolved, only to find out it was not when I attempted to make another purchase a few weeks later. Now I'm just getting the runaround and no answers from Apple Support. I'm extremely frustrated. I honestly didn't expect such horrible customer service from Apple.

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 2:17 PM

6 replies

Sep 29, 2015 8:20 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thanks for replying King_Penguin. I guess I should've phrased my question better. I've tried that link and keep getting connected to the same "senior advisers" that have been giving me the runaround instead of resolving my issue for over a month. I'd like to contact someone higher up to report the bad customer service I've been experiencing.

Oct 8, 2015 3:14 AM in response to amif

I Hear ya on the absolutletly terrible customer service .

I paid for my purchase on iTunes and never received it, I had explained this to the support agent and everyone in upper management had reveiew the case, no one could help me in the matter, not even to just contact the developer on helping me know the reason why I didn't receive my purchase. So I just wasted my hard earned money and received nothing. It's like I purchased an empty jar but even then I'd still have the jar.

So I'm takin this to the next step I called eyewitness news at 401-438-3310 and let them know about my story and read the support agents messages to them and read other similar stories. They were also surprised on how many other people were getting screwed out of their money like myself.I will never buy another apple product again for as long as I live.

How do I report bad customer service?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.