Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verification Failure after upgrading to ios9

Hello all,

I upgraded my Iphone 5s to io9 and now I am not able to log into any of the services such as itunes or icloud. I have reset my password and even had to unlock my appleID. I'm able to log into my account via web https://appleid.apple.com/

but I am still not able to log into my itunes through my iphone 5s. I have turned off my wifi to try to log in via LTE/3G but come up with verification failure. Does the Iphone 5s have a clear cache for passwords? Any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 6:26 PM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2015 10:43 AM in response to dlcarp7177

Hi I faced the same issue:

Had to change the region for the phone back to the original country: ex, I'm from India and the region was US (don't know how that happened).

Goto settings->General->Language & Region and choose your country.

Once that is done, goto settings -> App and iTunes Stored, Logout of current ID (if any). And login again.
This time, iPhone will take you to another End-user License agreement which you'll have to agree. And then it works! 🙂

Verification Failure after upgrading to ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.