Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I downgrade my IOS9.01 to 8.4.1

Facing a lot of issue on using the phone after update IOS9.0.1

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 7:19 PM

6 replies

Oct 1, 2015 6:16 PM in response to Allan Eckert

It is because when everytime I start to use my iphone, it is stuck and jammed. Sometime simply open the apps which I had not open. If I dial a phone, I press 1 and it can become other number. I am really fractuated with the iphone after update to IOS 9 even IOS9.0.2 which had similar problem. Appreciate Apple can introduce a software with stable first before launch. Don't do something without responsible.

Oct 6, 2015 10:13 PM in response to Allan Eckert

Ok. Lets me hold off the derogatory remarks. My phone after update IOS9 to IOS9.02, it is still facing the same issue where it need to take few minute to stable the software. Only after that, I am able to use the phone normally. This happen immediately after I update teh IOS 9. I had reset many time and make call to Apple support to resolve the issue, the technical support request me to restore my Iphone but still no use. I strong believe it is due to teh IOS 9 issue as soem of my friend surrounding me is also facing the same problem. I am not sure how the Apple can resolve it. Will apple let the user to downgrade to IOS8.4.1 until they resolve the the issue in IOS9 or 9.01 and 9.02. I am really frastuated because if they is any ugency to make the call, the phone cannot be use because it need to take time to stable the software. Appreciate Apple can take it seriously of the problem.

Oct 11, 2015 12:07 PM in response to tian_hing

hello everyone,

I'm an iphone user and using an iphone 5, however the issue i have been reading on the blogs regarding the 9.0.2 ios update regarding the network issues and have been facing the same.

as suggested by many fellow Iphone's users that i should restore the phone from itunes and it will work,but not in my case i tried doing that , earlier it showed a 4005 error and then when i restarted my computer it was smooth to do the restore, but unfortunately it dint worked for me i am still facing the issue and there is no such help on the web.

Can any one please help me out with this? will it be taken care at any i phone center? im not able to use my calling options from 2 days now and its hampering a lot of my work. the networks comes and goes and then it shows no service or stuck at searching and if fortunately it shows 3-4 points on the network the moment i go to make a call they goes down....

Kindly help me with this.

How can I downgrade my IOS9.01 to 8.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.