Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 (IOS 9.0.1) Airdrop not working

Hello,

I have an Iphone6 with IOS 9.0.1 installed.

Recently, I bought an Ipad Air 2 Wifi and was trying to use Airdrop between the two devices but didn't work.

After trying airdrop many times with many other apple devices owned by other people, I found out that there is no problem with my Ipad Air 2.

If airdrop of my Iphone6 didn't work with everyone else's devices, I would think there must be a hardware problem in my Iphone6.

However, it worked with once with another Iphone6. However, it didn't work with all other Iphones including Iphone 5s, 6 and devices Ipad air, air2, Mac.

It is really frustrating.

I tried everything. Resetting to restoring my device and everything but it didn't work.

Please help me, I live in Jakarta and cannot get support since I bought my Iphone6 in Singapore.

Sincerely,

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1, Airdrop

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 4, 2015 2:22 AM

Same problem here. Air drop not working between my iPhone 6 plus, iPad and Macbook..... Frustrated. Why can apple fix this?

6 replies

Iphone 6 (IOS 9.0.1) Airdrop not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.