Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 heat Issue ( "iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it") Case ID 828241965

Hi

This is Joseph, I am using iPhone 5 for past 3 years, when I was bought the phone it has a issue of sleep wake up button & Battery was the Issue, this issue was identified after 1 year and 8 month, then Apple store changed my phone with new (Refurbished). Now I am having a big issue, which is my phone is getting heat. I raised this issue with Apple care but no response to solve this issue. I am really afraid to use this phone. because when it is going to blast..

please see the warning Massage User uploaded file

, I raised a compliment to apple care, Past 2 weeks no improvement, My phone is showing "iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it" My Case ID is 828241965, If any one can help me!!!

iPhone 5, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 6:10 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 5 heat Issue ( "iPhone needs to cool down before you can use it") Case ID 828241965

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.