Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been trying to connect to iCloud, it says "You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons". How to solve it ??

I have mac book pro with retina display, processor 2.4 GHz Intel core I5 and memory 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 and OS X update 10.10. I have problem to connect to iCloud and updatation. It says " You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons. "

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS X (10.1.x)

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 4:56 AM

1 reply

Sep 29, 2015 8:03 AM in response to jsra2201

I don't know why you posted to a forum for MacBooks (not MacBook Pro) that are probably much older than the one you own (this forum is for 2008-2010 models). Also your question has nothing really to do with computer hardware and should probably have been posted to the iTunes Store forum. Posting to the correct forum will result in a speedier resolution and likely a more accurate one as well.

Anyway:

Apple ID: "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons" alert appears - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2446

I have been trying to connect to iCloud, it says "You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons". How to solve it ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.