Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ARD 3.8 all computers greyed out

Recently my copy of ARD 3.8 (running on an iMac with 10.10.5) has been acting in a way that all of the computers are greyed out and not reporting status. When I login via a different user the software seems to behave correctly. I'd rather not start from scratch and rebuild my ARD preferences because I have lots of lists and saved tasks. Has anybody seen this sort of odd behavior or does anybody know if there is a way to export all Lists at once or a way to export saved tasks?

I can still screen share with the software but most of the other management functions don't perform correctly.

Apple Remote Desktop 3.8-OTHER, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 8:49 AM

There are no replies.

ARD 3.8 all computers greyed out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.