Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is starting to suck

OOone User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 9:54 AM

MY iPad crashes so much it is sad

5 replies

Sep 29, 2015 10:58 AM in response to Briansyddall

I Have done that if they would listen to my phone call to 4 different apple support they would hear me being take down from my iPad to a factory iPad from sept 23 to the 25. And my call back person didn't even know that you have to go into privacy setting to send a diagnostic report to him. He kept telling he was sending one and it should be poping up on my screen. I was like what are u talking about u have to go into setting for that. And the guy before him already did that. I have talked to four support from Apple and paid for it. And I am right back where I started but worse!!! No one will listen to me or believe me

Sep 29, 2015 11:32 AM in response to Snoopydaisy

I Was thinking of buying other iPad trying to wait until November But if this happens on this one that means it will on the new one later on down the line

so I'm right now not interested in one I went with a Apple iPad hoping I didn't have to worry about stuff like this like u do on a computer useing window s but I guess I was wrong! And I love my iPad but starting to hate it!

Sep 29, 2015 11:56 AM in response to Snoopydaisy

Older ipads do suffer slow down as they get older. I did the factory reset on my older one and it worked and stopped crashes but certain apps will not run smooth just because the hardware cant keep up. It does suck but that technology i suppose, it gets outdated to quick. I feel the app store should detect your ipad as you log on and only offer you apps that are working for that ipad version. Like an auto detect and filter so you don't download apps that will run like poo.

My iPad is starting to suck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.