Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id isn't enabled for iTunes Connect (2002)

Why do I get the message "your apple id isn't enabled for iTunes Connect (2002) when trying to log in from my iphone?

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 12:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2015 5:32 PM

I do as well... Did you ever get connected?

2 replies

Nov 3, 2015 8:14 AM in response to AnnaGA25

Same for me... It happened after the end of a project for a client.

At the beginning of the project, he invited me to join his dev team, and gave me all access to manage all the stuff in the dev Center and in iTunes Connect for his team BUT using my personal appleID. When all the work has been done, he removed me from his team, and then I could not access iTunes Connect on my personal development account anymore (eg : to manage apps that I personally published before this project for this client).

It appears that you can (even must, I think) use the same appleID for the Dev/Member Center BUT you can't (and must really not) do the same for iTunes Connect. cf : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8529000/changing-development-team-in-itunes-c onnect

This error message appears for me only on the iPhone. The web version of iTunes Connect let me log in but say I have to enroll to a dev program :/ ("Getting started on iTunes connect" message...), no apps, no settings and can't logout (the page just stay the same when trying to log out).

Hope that we'll be able to recover...

Any ideas ?

my apple id isn't enabled for iTunes Connect (2002)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.