Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad. I downloaded google chrome and went to YouTube. When it was loading an alert came on saying "Attention possible virus found on iPad." I immediately closed google chrome and deleted it. should I be worried, where should I go from there

Ipad. I downloaded google chrome and went to YouTube. When it was loading an alert came on saying "Attention possible virus found on iPad." I immediately closed google chrome and deleted it. should I be worried, where should I go from there. What are any possible suggestions to what has happened.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.1, iPad mini 2

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 12:50 PM

18 replies

Oct 9, 2015 5:47 PM in response to CH334

If you use iCloud, and another device that uses iCloud, Safari will share your Safari viewing history among those devices.

An advertisement from PayPal or any other site does not necessarily mean you visited that site. It merely means data was loaded from it. There is no way to retroactively determine what that data was. Bear in mind that Google Chrome exists for the sole purpose of delivering advertisements specifically tailored to your Internet activity, so you can expect a lot of that to occur. If that sort of thing bothers you don't use Google products, which includes YouTube as well as Chrome.

Ipad. I downloaded google chrome and went to YouTube. When it was loading an alert came on saying "Attention possible virus found on iPad." I immediately closed google chrome and deleted it. should I be worried, where should I go from there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.