Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my songs disappear after i click on them (video attached)

here's a video that explains what's wrong:

http://webmshare.com/GX43b

I have Windows 7 64-bit and the latest iTunes (12.3.0.44), although it happens since the first iTunes 12.

please help me, this thing drives my crazy, it's really annoying...

thanks

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 4:18 PM

15 replies

Oct 10, 2015 11:54 AM in response to Shanibern

As far as I can tell from the video it is some sort of display bug, nothing is removed but information that should be shown keeps flitting in and out. Make sure your video drivers are up to date, then I suggest a complete tear down and rebuild of iTunes.

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach.

Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to anolder version or want to try the iTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for installation or performance issues, or compatibility with QuickTime or third party software.

Your library and device backups should be unaffected by these steps but there are links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

If the issue persists and you have a 64-bit system try the for older video cards version which is a 64-bit installer for mostly 32-bit code, similar to all 64-bit versions of iTunes up to 12.1.

tt2

Oct 12, 2015 11:51 AM in response to Shanibern

Direct X up to date? Try starting iTunes in safe mode by holding down ctrl+shift as you launch it. Any better?

This might be one for iTunes Feedback, or sign up for a free Apple Developer Connection account and make use of Apple Bug Reporter. They don't generally talk back, but they do claim to read everything. Hopefully repeatable issues get passed up the chain, however this is the first time I've seen those symptoms.

tt2

my songs disappear after i click on them (video attached)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.