Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6s turned off for no reason and its hard to turn it on even plug it in with computer

Like the Title!

Its the new iphone 6s 128GB and i just use it for about 5 days and it turned off not because it was out of battery.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 7:59 PM

262 replies

Oct 4, 2018 1:07 PM in response to oooliveee

I'm having similar issues on my iPhone 6 iOs 9.2. I'm getting the memory exceeded error and my phone will randomly restart itself (usually happens during the morning). Don't suppose there's any word from Apple about this yet?

Sep 30, 2015 9:19 AM in response to oooliveee

Same issue here on 6S+, only happened once. my alarm went off in the AM, I tapped snooze and then the phone was unresponsive and I couldn't get it to come back, thankfully I didn't oversleep but I was surprised when no second alarm didn't sound... Even holding down buttons didn't work for a bit. eventually it came back up after third attempt to hold down both buttons for 10 seconds. I'll note I'm running latest 9.1 public Beta 2

iphone 6s turned off for no reason and its hard to turn it on even plug it in with computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.