Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to display all day events in Notfication Center ios 9.0.1

Guys,

I'm using ios 9.0.1 & but even after two years I'm not able to figure out how to show All day events in notification centre. Notification centre only shows the events which runs on specfic time but not all day events.

Please help.

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Sep 29, 2015 8:48 PM

2 replies

Oct 12, 2015 6:19 AM in response to mdumreth

This issue is really frustrating me! Most of my events are all day events that I have reminders set for in the morning. However throughout the day I need to refer to these at a glance... which is what the notification centre is kinda for.

I have noticed that the view changes depending on whether you have list view enabled in the actual calendar app or not, and in the non-list view you can see whether they is an all day event scheduled, however you cannot see what this is because you can't scroll up!

The list view also shows all day Facebook events, but not the ones I set up using iCloud or my email accounts!

Please can someone advise if there is a way to fix this.

How to display all day events in Notfication Center ios 9.0.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.