Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes spinny circle when connect device

If I open iTunes 12.3 on my iMac, with my iPhone 6 Plus either connected via cable or WiFi, when I select the iPhone in devices, and goto apps on the LH menu, I just get a spinny circle constantly.

This is the menu where you see all you apps and can install manual and arrange them. I've restarted the iPhone, iTunes, the Mac and its the same. My iPhone is on iOS 9.01, iMac is 10.10, everything is updated as can upto today.

Any help please, I've had to, rather than restore my iPhone, start from afresh and its takes ages to arrange, install all my apps on the iPhone itself, I'd rather do it on the iMac

thanks

User uploaded file

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10), null

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 5:13 AM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2015 11:57 AM in response to hamiltonrrwatch

strangely...

After I'd set up a support call form Apple, he said to start it and we'll setup a screen share, and lo and behold it worked!?!? nothing done on his side (did even get to the email link for screen share!), it worked on WiFi and cabled!?!

Unsure how it started to work, nothing done on my part either, could it have been something done on iTunes "back end" or something? It wasn't just me having the trouble so seems strange.

thanks

iTunes spinny circle when connect device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.