Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cell data toggle switches to off automatically on all my apps. did factory reset and reset settings. Nothing is working. This is ridiculous.

I have contacted apple 3 times already with no answers. I have attempted a reset on my settings, and a factory reset on my iphone 5s. Since after the update to 9.0.1 my cell data on all my apps automatically turn off. I attempted numerous times to go back in settings and turn them on, but again they keep turning off. Nothing has fixed the problem, even after all the resets, my phone is not working the way it use to before the update. I'm extremely frustrated that this problem is not fixed. GET THIS FIXED! Anyone else having this same issue? Any advice? Anyone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.0.1, Cellular Data issue

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 8:34 AM

1 reply

Sep 30, 2015 11:43 AM in response to shano991

Hello shano991,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see your app data options have been turning off on their own. I know that you've been in contact with our support before, and this is a very frustrating issue, but we just released a new iOS update today that should fix it.

iOS 9.0.2

This update contains bug fixes and improvements including:

• Fixes an issue with the setting to turn on or off app cellular data usage
  • Resolves an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
  • Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
  • Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
  • Improves the stability of Podcasts

For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222

iOS 9.0.2

Please update your iPhone to iOS 9.0.2, and if you continue to have any issues with your cellular data setting, please let us know.

Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care.

cell data toggle switches to off automatically on all my apps. did factory reset and reset settings. Nothing is working. This is ridiculous.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.