Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've got a blue circle sticker inside iPhone 5S. Pls help me.

Hi!

I've got a blue circle sticker inside my iPhone 5S, and the offical service told me, they can't repair my phone, because it was opened by somebody.

This is my 5th phone from the offical service, with not passing display, and bad touch id with annoying sound.

User uploaded file

What does it mean?

This company is an offical Apple Service for T-Mobile in Hungary. I hate this company pls help me. 😟

Thank your for your replies.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 9:46 AM

Has the phone been opened by somebody else than an Authorized Apple Service Provider or your carrier?

Only those two parties can service the iPhone in your country.

Did they replace the same device for the fifth time, or did you have four different other iPhones before your 5s?

If they have replaced the device more than once, they should have a repair history and be able to see, if the device with the blue sticker inside has been a refurbished unit or a brand new replacement.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 30, 2015 9:46 AM in response to Mark Ferenczi

Has the phone been opened by somebody else than an Authorized Apple Service Provider or your carrier?

Only those two parties can service the iPhone in your country.

Did they replace the same device for the fifth time, or did you have four different other iPhones before your 5s?

If they have replaced the device more than once, they should have a repair history and be able to see, if the device with the blue sticker inside has been a refurbished unit or a brand new replacement.

Sep 30, 2015 12:18 PM in response to Mark Ferenczi

Your opinion unfortunately matters little to Apple. Carriers are allowed to sell phones without being an authorized service center. If you carrier did indeed open the phone they were in the wrong and should not have done so. They voided your warranty. I would think you have a claim against the carrier for opening a device they were not authorized to open and in doing so destroyed the value of your device.

I've got a blue circle sticker inside iPhone 5S. Pls help me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.