Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is ios 9.0.2 make your apps crash ?

i just upgrade my 4s to ios 9.0.2, when i run an apps at first it will run than after 10 sec it will hang/crassh.. for know the solution is i close the apps and then restart the apps. i also try to restart my iphone but it still won't solve the case.

please help..

thanks,

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2, Upgrade to 9.0.2 and apps crassh

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 7:08 PM

8 replies

Oct 8, 2015 5:07 AM in response to ardiagarana

I have exactly the same problem. Ever since i upgraded my iPhone 6 to 9.0.2 version, my apps keep crushing. From time to time it can happen to every app i open, even to messages.

When I open the app, black screen appeares and nothing happens, i have to press home button to escape the black screen and start app again. Then it works... APPLE, PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE!!!!!

PS. everything worked fine on previous version.

Oct 16, 2015 11:53 AM in response to SwanageK

Y'all might consider going back to where you purchased ur things,or even apple them selves, or integrity they are working with apple to fix apples products also. My wings apple products r working fine now. I am not having any problems now. Also consider if u r using any other browser other then safari,that is what was happening to me partly.i had to stop using firefox,with el captan.Because it appears the browsers have not caught up yet in capability.

is ios 9.0.2 make your apps crash ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.