Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When Apple will make icloud work with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016?

I would like to use iCloud in my pc with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016, as I used to be with Windows 8.1 and Outlook 2013. When Apple will make it happen?

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 5:36 PM

2 replies

Nov 11, 2015 3:22 PM in response to jaime e

Jaime e

a Sr. Advisor responsible in the area of iCloud has submitted the issue to the engineering team for iCloud for a solution. She is reporting steps to me as they occur. There are several questions like your in the community that beg for a solution to that frustrating and counter productive problem. If you would look at the bottom of this page, you'll see just a few of those questions. At 'Is iCloud compatible with Outlook 2016.' The best discussion from large numbers of us with this problem can be read. many have written recently to Apple.com/iCloud/feedback to get our voices heard. These communities / forums are not be read by the support staff or escalated up to an appropiate section. But the 'feedback' does get there in time. A phone support call may not be useful in getting the word , complaint lodged unless you ask to speak with a senior supervisor / advisor. Otherwise people are being told to convert back to Outlook 2013. This is totally unacceptable and troubles continue for us all as upgrades come along and we've paid for office 365 / 2016.

i Hope this was helpful.

BWWIGGS

When Apple will make icloud work with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.