Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost my password for itunesconnect account how to recover?

Somehow I have lost (or changed) my password for the itunes connect account with the email address (apple ID email) focus@appreciativeinquiry.net.au and it is a mystery to me.

I want to sign in to something else (app Annie) that requires to connect to the itunes connect account and discovered I have not got the right password.

What do I have to do to change/recover access or create a new password.

I have another apple ID (fairgo@me.com) and have the correct password (used to sign in to this community) for that so can verify that way...and my mobile in Australia 61 411809404...Please do not send any email to the fairgo@me address as I rarely check that ... in fact not even sure where I can find it...not relevant to the question posed.

The app that I have published can be located at

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/appreciate-performance-improvement/id915630457?m t=8

The email that I generally use and access fairly frequently is the focus@appreciativeinquiry.net.au

When I go to https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng (to sign in) it does not do anything...just blank...so clearly there is something wrong...but I didn't know what ...

it was when I tried to register )and connect my itunesconnect account with this appAnnie that I learnt that my password was incorrect

Your assistance would be appreciated

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 6:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 30, 2015 8:43 PM

Further info - I have managed to reset my Apple ID password for focus@appreciativeinquiry.net.au but am still wanting to get my signin credentials for itunes connect...Please.

Thanks

1 reply

lost my password for itunesconnect account how to recover?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.