Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

game center does not work after ios 9.0.2

Game center does not work after the ios 9.0.2 update. Is anyone having similar problems?

all my games freeze as they are connected to game center

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 12:50 AM

6 replies

Oct 16, 2015 9:26 AM in response to brigitta_ross

Only solution so I could find since it seems that these 9.0.2 issues are not limited to the type of device but is in fact the iOS itself causing the problems.
Good News for iOS 9.0.2 Corruption of Game Center and general instability

Other than that, you gotta wait it out... 😟
So they disable my link... Hmmm... Well maybe I can keep it short and they won't censor me.. So I will try again.
It is my opinion after ummmm.... experiencing the 9.1 update which is available to developers and NOT the Public (for a fee), SOLVES the GC issue. I had no choice but to opt for this solution since my livelihood depends on access to the Games related to GC and if you are reading this, you know that 9.0.1 & 9.0.2 leaves most devices ready for the trash heap. Apple removed the alternate pre-9.0. iOs' so we cant even "rollback" to a previous version... Basically there is a possible solution if you absolutely can not wait for the Public release, but you may want to think along the lines of a Developer when you are Googling for a developer iOs release. That is the best I can do and I pray the ones that were as crippled as I was, will find this solution works for them.

Oct 16, 2015 9:39 AM in response to Tisme71

Funny that they say that these forums aren't monitored and yet they censored my solution.
I guess if you are in the Apple Developer Program you are not allowed to "leak" any good news to ease people's minds. I was crippled without Game Center and NEEDED any solution to regain a stable iOs. If you are like me then you will most likely opt for the solution I have shared when Googling the capitalized words in my first sentence. 😉
Good luck to you and I hope that I haven't offended or broke any Apple rules by communicating this solution.. I wonder if this will get removed as well... It kind of freaks me out ALOT!! They are acting like I am committing a heinous offense against the world. I wonder if the iOs police are going to come knocking on my door...

game center does not work after ios 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.