Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast sleep timer disappeared with 9.0.1 update

I Updated my iPad to 9.0.1 and now the Podcast app looks different and I can't find the Sleep Timer control. Where is it?

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 4:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2015 3:56 AM

I think it's in the same place as it was in 9.0.0, but maybe you're updating from an earlier version.

The sleep timer: when you're playing a podcast, press the middle of the little text bar near the bottom of the screen, the one that has a play/pause indicator at one side, the name of the podcast in the middle, and three dots on the right. That'll expand the full-screen player. If you look at the bottom of that full-screen player, you'll see a crescent moon symbol; press that, and it'll give you the sleep options.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2015 3:56 AM in response to CrownMom

I think it's in the same place as it was in 9.0.0, but maybe you're updating from an earlier version.

The sleep timer: when you're playing a podcast, press the middle of the little text bar near the bottom of the screen, the one that has a play/pause indicator at one side, the name of the podcast in the middle, and three dots on the right. That'll expand the full-screen player. If you look at the bottom of that full-screen player, you'll see a crescent moon symbol; press that, and it'll give you the sleep options.

Podcast sleep timer disappeared with 9.0.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.