Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.0.2 gives me error message when trying to backup iPhone 6

i updated my software because Apple said it would fix the issue when trying to backup my iPhone 6. The update didn't work. I am still receiving the "iPhone backup was not successful" error message. I have more than enough storage on my phone and through iCloud. when trying to backup, it takes anywhere from 50 minutes to 4 minutes to give the error message. My last automatic backup was on 09/16/2015. Please help, this is ridiculous!

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 6:38 AM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2015 2:36 AM in response to Vegonmwan

exactly the same happens to me using an iPhone 6Plus. My son with an iPhone 6 and running the same iOS has not this problem. For sure it is due to some news we heard about different kind of memories Apple used; they had many issues with that specially with PLUS version of iPhones

as you have well mentioned, it is ridiculous!!! I even cannot make back up on the PC even having authorised the PC .....iTunes does not download the Apps from App Store, etc

iOS 9.0.2 gives me error message when trying to backup iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.