Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6s doesnt have camera shutter sound

The problem is when i take picture, i dont have any camera shutter sound or even when i start recording video.

My phone volume is at the maximum, the ringer sound is at the maximum and its not on mute.

the only time i have sound when i take picture, its in burst mode (when i hold my finger).

i love the feature of the camera shutter sound because i use a controller so i can hear when it works.

i am on ios 9.0.2 iphone 6s

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2017 3:53 AM

The camera shutter volume is controlled by the speaker phone's volume or a video's volume. Make a call, go to speaker phone once connected and adjust the volume with button on side. Same for video, open video and adjust volume with button on side. Drove me crazy for months as I kept inadvertently lowering the camera shutter volume without realizing how I was doing it.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2017 3:53 AM in response to Bardeault

The camera shutter volume is controlled by the speaker phone's volume or a video's volume. Make a call, go to speaker phone once connected and adjust the volume with button on side. Same for video, open video and adjust volume with button on side. Drove me crazy for months as I kept inadvertently lowering the camera shutter volume without realizing how I was doing it.

Iphone 6s doesnt have camera shutter sound

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.