Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently purchased a new computer and I am running windows 10. I have the latest version of Itunes downloaded. I cannot convert the music to MP3 any more. Is this option no longer available?

I recently purchased a new computer and I am running Windows 10. I have the latest version of ITunes downloaded. I can no longer convert the music to MP3. Is this option no longer available?

Windows 10

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 8:08 AM

2 replies

Oct 6, 2015 10:00 AM in response to backtocabo

I finally figured it out. In the most updated version of ITunes in order to convert your songs to MP3 you first need to right-click the song, then choose "Make Available Offline" Then right-click again on the same song and you will see the option to save the song in MP3 format.

You can do this after you have changed the Import Settings in the Preferences menu. You can find Preferences under Edit.

I recently purchased a new computer and I am running windows 10. I have the latest version of Itunes downloaded. I cannot convert the music to MP3 any more. Is this option no longer available?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.