Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.0.2 still glitchy

I Hope iOS 9.1 is coming soon as I Just updated to 9.0.2 and I am still seeing crashes and glitches and even my display on my iPad Air 2 having orientation issues STILL! Upside down pictures upside down apps, not knowing whether it's in landscape or portra....almost as frustrating a release as iOS 8!

I know the lock screen bypass was important to fix, but how about a polished operating system that actually works properl. Too much invested in the Air 2 iPhone 6 and Apple Watch for the software not to work.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 9.0.2, iPad Air 2

Posted on Oct 1, 2015 9:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2015 8:46 PM in response to Crzyc33

At the moment I am wishing that I could return my very expensive iPad Air 2. It's pretty much useless after the ios9, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 updates!!!! Unfortunatly I am nowhere near an Apple store so I cannot even get one of thier experts to look at this stupid thing. Every single app I use crashes the iPad to the apple screen at least 10 times per hour!!! Please Apple, bring back ios 8.4! I wish I would have purchased the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 instead! My original iPad was super stable so I am very disappointed at my new purchase.

iOS 9.0.2 still glitchy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.